Christine received her Master of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of Minnesota, Duluth and Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of North Dakota.
Christine’s work experience includes public schools and the Altru Health System.
Christine joined Dakota Orofacial Myology in March, 2016.
- Member, American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Member, International Association of Orofacial Myologists (IAOM)
- Licensed in MN and ND to perform speech and language therapy
- Certification in Clinical Competence, ASHA
- Trained in Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Feeding Program