Emilee received her Master of Science in Speech/Language Pathology and Bachelor of Science in Speech/Language/Hearing Sciences from Minnesota State University Moorhead.
Emilee has speech/language experience with both children and adults. Her work experience includes apraxia, feeding disorders, oral/motor, articulation, language, ASD, dysphagia, and thumb/finger sucking elimination.
Emilee joined Dakota Orofacial Myology part-time in August, 2009 and began working full-time as of June, 2010.
- Member, American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Member, International Association of Orofacial Myologists (IAOM)
- Licensed in MN and ND to perform speech and language therapy
- Certification in Clinical Competence, ASHA
- Trained in Orofacial Myology
- Trained in Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Feeding Program