Michelle received her Master of Science in Speech/Language Pathology, Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders, and a Minor in Deaf Education from Minot State University.
Michelle’s work experience includes Early Childhood Special Education and Circle of Nationals School.
Michelle joined Dakota Orofacial Myology in June, 2015.
- Member, American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Member, International Association of Orofacial Myologists (IAOM)
- Licensed in ND to perform speech and language therapy
- Certification in Clinical Competence, ASHA
- Trained in Orofacial Myology
- Trained in Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Feeding Program