Stacy received her Master of Science in Speech/Language Pathology from Minnesota State University Moorhead. She has provided speech/language services to both children and adult populations.
Stacy joined Dakota Orofacial Myology in September, 2013.
- Member, American Speech, and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Member, International Association of Orofacial Myologists (IAOM)
- Licensed in MN and ND to perform speech and language therapy
- Certification in Clinical Competence, ASHA
- Trained in Orofacial Myology
- Trained in Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Feeding Program